Shout out to all the lucky gals that feel nothing when they’re on their periods while I feel like a fully grown dinosaur on a motorbike is trying to pop a wheelie right out of my vagoo.
trying to write essays
what does this mean
have u ever written an essay
Polynesian Pug Art Print by Huebucket. Free Shipping Worldwide!
Quote reblogged from with 2,503 notes
the conversation between your fingers and someone else’s skin. this is the most important discussion you can ever have.
if someone has a fucking phobia of something don’t be an asshole and play with their fear for your own amusementUNLESS IT’S HOMOPHOBIA. THEN YOU ACT AS NON-STRAIGHT AS YOU CAN AND WATCH THE BLOOD POUR OUT OF THEIR EYES
STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
You will now also win
- Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
this is incredibly frustrating
WHAT'S YOUR SEX SONG? (x)
at the university’s queer space there’s a sign that says “straight people: stop” and all these people around me stopped when they saw it and looked around nervously. straights will do anything if you write it on a sign
NEW VIDEO: What’s Your Sex Song?!I’ll be stalking some of you who reblog this, just as a warning.
this is it, my greatest contribution to the internet
IM GOING TO PISS MY PANTS
omg. press play, you will not be disappointed. i wish this was longer.
I don’t even know what to do with this but here i am reblogging it.
This is one of the reasons The LEGO Movie hit wayyy closer to home than Frozen to me. Instead of a problem that only tackles some few, selected people, you can’t deny that at least at one point you have looked at yourself and felt worthless because everyone around you outshines you even in the things you’re good at.
That’s one of the reasons this movie made me legitimately cry in the theater, that, and due to the fact that the moral that accompanies this is much more empowering than just “letting it go”.
And let’s talk about that facial expression at the end like I didn’t know a lego could make me cry.
There is a tiny fucking tear in his eye oh my God…
Anonymous asked: what do you think about sugarscape headlines
Page 1 of 727